Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I LOVE T.V.

So I have to give my thoughts on the Bachelorette, and Here come the Newlyweds because Dustin hates those shows and so he could care less what goes on....so I have to tell someone. Lets start with the Bachelorette: first off, I think Jillian is super cute and I really hope she is happy when all this is over, but from the previews, it does not look to promising. It looks like alot of drama and crap. I like the drama during the season, I guess, but not on the last episode when things are suppose to be happy. But I guess we will see. So lets break down the boys:

Wes: ohhh how I hate this guy now. I will be honest, I really liked him in the beginning and I was sad when they said he might have a girlfriend, but as time goes on, and especially since this last episode yesterday, he is scum. Okay, yes, he is a good singer, and I thought it was cute that he serenaded her but I want him to get kicked off soooo bad. I want Jill to see all the footage of him and see his real side and then punch him in the face. How dare he....especially because of the crap that happened last season....she just needs a good guy. When he does get kicked off....no one better buy his stuff because of how he got there. Poor guy has no heart or mother.

Jake: I have not really been a huge fan of Jake this whole season. I mean, he is fine, sweet, nice, gentleman like, whatever, but he just doesn't do it for me. He is also to mushy and lovey dovey. It is just this weird thing I get from him. I definitely think that he is sincere but just too delicate. I will be honest though, I was sad to see him leave yesterday simply because Wes is there. At least give the guy another week and chance and not Wes. Oh well.

Jesse: who the freak is Jesse? Whenever I hear his name I can never remember his face and I dont remember much of him with Jill so I just cant imagine them together. Lets just say he could get booted off and I would not care.

Michael: I really like this guy as I have said before. I was sooo shocked that she kept him. He is so funny and fun loving! He is kind of young but just so sweet and fun. I am worried he wont last long because they haven't gotten into deep topics but I hope that changes. I thought it was so sweet how he cried when Robby left. He just has that humor, sweet emotional side, while still being manly. P.S. I am not going to talk about Robby because I feel he falls in the Jesse category and he is also gone so it does not matter.

Kiptyn: I know that he is going to win. Jill never says anything bad about him but I dont think he is attractive at all. He is nice I guess, but he is what, 5'5, a buck 150? They have the most chemistry and I think he is going to win. I just dont see anything special in him. Just a normal joe blow.

Reid: now he has been one of my favorites with Michael for some time now until I saw him on his one one one date with Jill. He was sweet and nice but yes he was neurotic. And she said that they dont have alot in common and I dont think she should brush that aside. I unfortunately dont think the whole "opposites attract" thing will last long here. Even though I see them together and they are so cute.

Lastly, Tanner P.: why has he stayed on so long. I thought he would be one of the joke guys we get ride of in the first few episodes. This foot fetish thing is gross and I cant even imagine them kissing. He is too metro and awkward. I am grateful that he stayed for some time and was able to warn Jillian but that got her no where. Stupid Wes is still on. I just wish he would of actually thrown him under the bus.

So that is my synopsis. Some of you might be screaming at your screens right now thinking I am crazy but that is where I stand. I like Michael but I dont think he will win because he is "not serious enough" which is sad, and Reid wont last because he is too opposite. So there is no clear guy that I just love through and through but it will be fun to continue watching.

Here Comes the Newlyweds comes on right after the Bachelorette and so I naturally got sucked into it. I mainly just watch it because it cracks me up. I love the Asian couple because they were so funny so it was sad to see them get voted off last night. I also watch it because there is a Mormon couple on there and I really want them to win. I want them or the Newberry's. I dont really have strong opinions on this show....it is more so just for fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment