Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tooooo much to do

This post will be short. I woke up before my alarm which was weird, actually got ready for the day before 2 p.m., ran a few errands, cleaned the entire house and emptied the fridge, got little homework done, I am very stressed out, and have zero motivation to study. I am so frazzled about leaving tomorrow that I cant focus on my school work. I have so much to do and I feel like time is running out. I also have to fit everything into one carry-on!! Kill me now! So lets pray that my final goes well tomorrow, I can pack in time, fit everything into my suitcase, make it to the airport on time, and that the weather will miraculously get better and my plane wont get me in Kansas any later then 11:20 p.m. Ohhhh tomorrow will be a beast.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your final went well and you get to Kansas safely!! I'm sure it will be all worth it when you see your hubby again! Have fun in Kansas!!

    ReplyDelete