Thursday, June 11, 2009

You girls know what I mean....

So last night was rough. I went to bed at 11 p.m. but I could not go to sleep to save my life. My body was tired but my mind would not shut down. So I tossed and turned for a very long time which in turn made me nearly oversleep my first class. I could not miss religion this morning so I finally woke up 20 min. before it started and ran out the door in a hurry. So not a fun morning. So I got to class and felt so achy and tired which could only mean one thing.....and yes.....you girls know what I am talking about. So basically, my entire religion class I dreamed about medication and a warm heat pack. But that dream will not come true for at least another 4 hours.

So after my last day of religion class (yay!) I went to Wendy's for some comfort food, plus I missed breakfast this morning and I was dying. I then headed off to my last day of work! I am so excited to be done. So I basically inputted copyright information into the database and cleaned out my desk and was able to throw away so many things. I love throwing things away! Also, I started saying goodbye to everyone and got really sad. I have made some wonderful friends at I.S. and am so sad that I cant just turn around and talk to them. So thank you girls for your love and support. I will miss you!!

Then I went home for an hour and ran straight to the heat pack and just lied on the couch waiting for my hubby to appear out of no where and massage my calf's (they always ache the worse) but of course he was not there. So I mustered up energy to go to class to drop off a paper and have a quick chat with my teacher about my 12 page paper. Ugh! But at least I was able to begin my evening at 5 instead of 7 tonight! I then worked on one of my papers while watching re-runs of Frasier and Friends. So though the day started out a little rough, all in all it ended well. Let the weekend begin!

1 comment:

  1. That's the worst! Especially when you're just stuck in class all day. Blech! Not a fan.

    Also know that IS will miss you too! I think you're fantastic and I'm going to miss our little talks and therapy sessions. Have fun in Kansas though! I'm sure you two will be so happy to be reunited...I think your calves will enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete