Friday, June 12, 2009

Day off!

So today is my first real day off in a long time. This is the first time in nearly a month that I have no where I need to be, no appointments, nothing, which in turn gave me the freedom to plan some fun. So I woke up this morning at 10, which was lovely, and just laid in bed for a long time chatting with friends and doing my normal morning computer routine. 

I then ate breakfast and began my homework. Sometime I like not having a schedule and other times I hate it. I love being able to do whatever I want when I want but I also like the structure of deadlines. So to say the least, homework moved slowly. I then cleaned the house and got it all ready for girls night tonight! yay! I am having the old relief society presidency come over because one of us is already going to another ward, another is moving to California, and I am going to Kansas....so we need to get together one last time. So while I was doing my homework this afternoon, I decided I would watch a movie and now I regret it. I watched a very weird and awkward movie called "Henry Poole is Here." After that put me in an erie mood I was stupid enough to watch Oprah about online predator. Why do I do these things to myself?

So my day was pretty uneventful. Just cleaned, did homework, finally showered, and got ready for the girls night. The girls night was really great though. We just talked, munched on junk food and watched my favorite movie The Holiday!!! Oh sooo good! I love those girls and they just made my night! I love you guys :)

1 comment:

  1. umm sorry I should have warned you Drew got "henry poole is here' and it was bizarr to say the least...
    Glad it ended with a girls night!

    ReplyDelete