Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am soooo burnt out!!

So I was up until 2:00 a.m. last night getting everything done that I needed too. I studied a little bit for my test but was so over the whole thing that I just took it. I know I didn't do great and I only have my self to blame. I always procrastinate till the last minute. So I guess I will have to be satisfied with a B in this class instead of an A. I then got about 5 hours sleep and then woke up for class. I was so tired! When I dont get enough sleep I feel sick and I definelty feel yucky today. I know, I know....only myself to blame. I am just so burnt out. I have been going to school for such a long stretch with basically no breaks, plus I graduate in August so my stamina is wearing thin.


On my way to my church history class I ran into my TA and we chatted it up for a while and I am hoping that he will go easy on my exam. He is a good guy so I hope he does what is right ;) In my religion class my teacher always asks what is exciting in our lives so I told him about the church history play I went to last night and the special risque after show. I still cant stop laughing about the whole incident. If you really want to know then just ask but I am not going to post the whole story on my blog.


Then I went to work and just did same old stuff and tried really hard not to fall asleep. I also gave my boss my 2 weeks notice that I can no longer work there for the rest of the summer. I figured that working and going to school full time in the summer is just too much for me. Not working is going to have to be my little break in life. She was sad I was no longer going to be her assistant but after she told me what I would of been doing for the next 2 months, I didn't feel so bad anymore. 

I then went home and gave myself an hour to relax and do nothing else before my night class, because I knew I was going to be writing a paper tonight. I then went off to class and found out that the MTC was hit hard with swine flu and families cant go in the building anymore. I don't know details but I don't think it is anything serious. I actually really enjoyed class tonight because it focused on child therapy and I am learning that I like it. Maybe I will end up being a school counselor. 

I then went home and ate dinner, relaxed, wrote my paper, and talked to the hubby! Also, I think I found a ride for this weekend. I was hoping on heading down to Rexburg but I would not go without a passenger and I now my friend Julie can go with me which means I can come to Idaho this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment