Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Only a couple days left of work!

So I was up pretty late last night studying and talking to my mom so I decided I would take the morning off. And by taking the morning off I simply mean not going to one of my classes. Luckily they don't take attendance so it is not a big deal at all. It is really weird that there is less then a week of school left! That is crazy. Also, my last day of work is this Thursday so I only have 2 more days after this!! Yay!! I don't hate my job but I don't love it either.

So after my leisurely morning, I headed off to work and my boss basically took the day off which is wonderful because then I had time to study for my exam tonight. After work I went home and got my presentation together for my Clinical class. Then my friend Danielle called and I went over to her house for cookies and a quick chat. My presentation went well in class. It was nice because she cancelled the final which means all I have is this paper so that is great. After class I went and took a test and I could of sworn I got an A on because I studied for 7 hours and lets just say that I did not get that grade. I was so sad!! It ruined my night. I worked so hard to get an A. 

Also, I caught the end of the bachelorette last night and Reid is still on which makes me happy. I like him and Micheal. They just seem so cute with Jilliane. And while we are on T.V. shows....wipeout is tomorrow and it is a 2 hour episode with "twice the contestants and twice the obstacles." And I am super sad that I cant watch it because I have to help a family member with some technology things. I guess I will just have to watch it online. Well, these are the only 2 shows I really watch besides late night shows....and might I just say that I miss Jay Leno. I have been watching him for nearly a decade now and I dont like that he is not back on until the fall. Oh well.

Just so everyone is updated, I leave for Kansas next Wednesday, which is nearly a week away!!! Yay!! Also, I decided to stay there with Dustin for the rest of the summer, so about 2 months and I am just going to finish my last 2 college courses online through Independent Study. So I am excited for that!!

Some heart warming news is that my brother, who is the baby of the family, graduated High School yesterday and I am so proud of him. I wished I could be there but I nearly cried just looking at all the graduation photos! Way to go Carson!! I am so proud of you! The picture is of my brother and my sister Kimrea.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are so excited to get to spend the rest of your summer with your hubs instead of apart! Good luck with the last few days of class!!

    ReplyDelete