Monday, June 8, 2009

So the week begins

I first want to thank Brandi for putting me up this past weekend! It was great to see her and her lovely house. Monday has been a beast. I woke up pretty happy after being in my own bed :) I then had an appointment at 11 that went great and then I ran home and grabbed some food before going to the gynecologist to get my yearly pap smear (sp).  Ohhhh they suck....I hate them but at least my doctor was great this time. 

Then I went and got my bangs cut, went to the bank, and then went to class. I then hurried home and did my 2 papers and studied for my test.....so much to do!! It is definitely getting down to finals time. And I am sad that I am so busy because I really wanted to watch the Bachelorette tonight. Just so you know, I am pulling for Reid because he is nice and quiet. Sorry my blog is so short but I am busy and have much to do. 

P.S. I miss my hubby so I wanted to post a picture of how cute he is!! 

1 comment:

  1. We were sisters in torture that day! I hate those yearly exam things...

    ReplyDelete