Monday, June 1, 2009

June already

Today was pretty darn busy. It started out a little rough when I got bad news last night about my family and then bad news about one of my friends early this morning....but it should all work out. At least I hope. But I was not going to let it effect me so I got up early and got ready for the day. (early being 9:00 a.m.) I then had back to back appointments at 11 and then 12 and they were both very productive. 

I then got home and worked really hard because of my test and the 2 papers I have to do tonight. I studied from 1-4 and then headed off to my night class. My night class is rather boring so I left half way through so I could go home and study some more. I studied for a bit and then finally talked to Dustin. He had a good day at work. He basically studied about Bankruptcy stuff all day, so kinda boring, but good. 

I then told my friend Amy that I would go with her to see a play that her husband is in about Emma Smith. We went to a theater near downtown Provo and watched the 3 hour play! Yes, you read that right, 3 hours! But it was good and it was nice to see a play. I have not seen one in forever. The place was a small hole in the wall place but it was so cute. It was nice to do something I dont normally do. Plus we got a pretty risque after show that the owner thought we should pay extra for....so it was good times.  And now I have to finish my papers and take my test at 11:00 p.m. Ahhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment