Monday, June 15, 2009

I love Monday nights

Today I had to set my alarm again because I had an appointment and I am starting to hate that stupid alarm. But I went to my appointment which went well, and then I came home and watched the clean flicks version of "Good Will Hunting." It was a pretty good movie. Then I got my homework together for my night class and then ran off to that class. Class was fine. It is my last on-campus BYU course EVER!! That was a memorable moment. Kind of sad. I dont like change.

I then ran home so I could talk to my baby nephew Hayden who is almost 10 months! ahhh! He is getting so big and he is so cute. Then I was able to say hello to my husband on webcam and boy do I miss him. It is actually getting alot harder the closer I get to being with him. I am more anxious and I really miss him. I just want the anticipation to be over. I just want to be there and get into the grove of things. Then, the thing that always helps distress me, is my tv shows. I watched the Bachelorette and my 2 favorite guys advanced so I am happy. Then I watched, "Here come the newlyweds" and the Mormon couple got immunity so that was also super exciting. Now I need to run to the grocery store, study like crazy, and go to bed. Is it wednesday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment