Sunday, June 14, 2009

The sun always comes out on Sunday's

Having my alarm set to wake up at a certain time was a little rough this morning. I tried going to bed at midnight but could not fall asleep until about one a.m. After a good night's rest, I woke up for church which is no longer at 8 a.m. Yay!!! We have now moved to 11 which I think is a good time. I think 10 would be perfect though. :) Also, we have sacrament first now which is really weird. Ever since I have been married I have had R.S. first, so when we had sacrament first I felt like I was back in McKinney in a family ward. Weird! It also brought back the family ward memories of church seeming like it was 2 hours too long. Dont worry, this is probably just a funk I am in. 

But Church was great of course. I sat behind the Homewoods, which is a strategic move because I think their little girl Elizabeth is so darn cute. I just need to figure out a way to get her long baby eyelashes. Then the rest of church was kinda sad because everyone is going to be gone by the time I get back so I had to say alot of goodbyes. Good luck everyone that is moving!! Also, I just got a new V.T. companion who I am way stoked about....but just my luck.....I leave on Wednesday. I eventually made it home just in time for my V.T.'s to come and visit me. I then ate some lunch and have been writing my "Theory of Change" paper all night. It is a pretty long paper I have to write about what type of therapy I would want to use when I am a therapist to help aid my clients in changing. I am actually really enjoying writing it. 

I was hoping to take a break at 6 to watch Funniest Home Video's to realize that it is not on during the summer time. This made me super sad. I love that show. Which reminds me that I need to watch Wipeout online, because I missed it this past Wednesday. And I am excited for The Bachelorette tomorrow and I wonder who has a girlfriend and is going home. I think it is going to be Wes just because of all the hype he has been getting. To be quite honest, he does not really bother me. I guess I will have to just wait and see. 

I am getting soooo excited for Wed. I got off the webcam with Dustin tonight and he is already counting down the hours! 70 or something like that!! yay!! Plus, I was super productive today which was great. Sundays are always the best days!

No comments:

Post a Comment