Thursday, June 4, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I went to bed last night at a pretty decent time but could not fall asleep until 1 a.m. Boo! So I decided I would sleep in a little more this morning and just wear a hat today. So I woke up, got ready and ran to class. Religion class was very interesting because we had a Presbyterian guy come in and talk about Brigham Young. It was fun...until I got my test grade back and got a 54! I nearly started crying. So I went up to my professor after and we talked about it and my grade will improve. I told him not to do me any favors and I was definitely not whining to him but he understood where I was coming from so it should all work out.

Then I went to work late because I was talking to my professor for so long. Work was great because the database died so I was able to get other things done, like my "to do list" for today to get ready for Rexburg tomorrow. It is so long. I need to clean the house, pack, do laundry, check the car, and a billion other things. Luckily my night class was canceled for tonight but I am still hoping to get a lot of homework done tonight because when I get back on Monday I am totally booked.

I will be honest....I am a little nervous about driving long distance without the hubby to fix the car in case it breaks. But I am so glad that I have a riding buddy that I know and who can keep me awake. Just so you know.....everyone who actually gets this far in my blog....that I dont know about internet this weekend so my daily blogs might be put on hold.

1 comment:

  1. What! Blog on hold! But it's what keeps me entertained at work! Good thing we don't have work this weekend. Okay, you're excused.

    ReplyDelete