Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wipeout day!

Last night, after talking to Dustin my dad called me and I was freaking on the phone for 2 hours until nearly 1 a.m. Dont get me wrong, I like talking to my family and it was fun to randomlly look up "Who's Line is it Anyway's" clips but I just had a paper to write that kept me up pretty darn late. Oh well, I got to sleep in pretty late this morning so I am doing pretty great. Then, when I was getting ready, my package came! I ordered my summer textbooks from Amazon and one of them came today! Yay for being on top of things :)


Then I went to work and actually had a pretty good time. I finshed a major project that I have been working on for about a month or more and I am up to date on all my copyright projects. Unfortunantly I finished all of that in my first hour of work so the rest of the time was kinda boring....so I did homework. I also came to a weird realization today while at work. I feel that when Dustin is here in Utah I run as if I had a motor and I try to get everything done so quickly so I can spend time with him. But when he is gone, it is a weird feeling to not want to rush home and I can do things at my own pace.


I then went to my child development class and couldn't wait to get done because tonight is one of my favorite shows......WIPEOUT! I love this show. I did not grow up thinking that people falling down and hurting themselves was funny, but after watching enough Funniest Home Videos, I have come to love watching people WIPEOUT! Ohhhhh good times. I then went grocery shopping for the first time that I can remember without my hubby. Sad day. I then did my last paper that was due this week. talked to my hubby, and tried to go to bed at a reasonable time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment