Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last Saturday without the Hubby!!

After watching all my normal late night shows last night, I snuggled up and fell asleep at one. It worries me that I am not even getting tired until one. I need to get on a better sleep schedule. Speaking of sleep schedule....I woke up a little before eleven. Ohhhh I love sleeping in but now I have gotten into this bad habit of staying in bed for about an hour doing all my computer things. Oh well. 

Today I had high hopes of being productive but I was not too successful. I wanted to get alot of homework stuff done but I did so much yesterday that I had little motivation for today. I then had a Senior singing recital thing for my friend Amy that I went to this afternoon and she did great! Way to go Amy!! Then it was just back to the grind of work. Luckily, my friend Penny gave me something to do tonight. She invited me over for dinner which is always yummy and then I was able to watch her baby girl while they went to go see a movie. After having a baby in my house last night (thanks Katy) I was eager to babysit more. So all in all, it was a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming Meredith! It meant a lot to me to see you there.

    ReplyDelete