Friday, June 5, 2009

I am surprised I survived today!

Okay, so I do have internet....but it is one in the morning and this has been the longest day of my life so I am just going to give bullet points now so I don't forget but expand upon them later. 
-Woke up at 8
-Got oil changed at 8:05 until freaking 9 a.m. after they told me it would take 15 min
-Ran home and got ready.....very stressful
-Pick up my friend 
-drove to Rexburg but got severely lost and so I got to Rexburg in 6 freaking hours. I will have to tell you all later how BAD I am at directions. 
-got to Rexburg way late and had to rush seeing everyone
-had to find a way back to Idaho Falls without getting lost again so I followed a friend
-Nearly died in a sand storm and hail and rain.....I really though I would die
-Made it to I.F. by 8 that night and had my first real meal of the day
-Ran around town and dropped off a skirt for my friend
-Talked to friends until 1:00
-Now I am going to bed after a very frustrating.....nothing going right....day. But I am happy to be here and happy to sleep. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh no...I'm soo sorry that I made you do one of those stressful things. I hope that my sis didn't make you drive very far. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh your sister was the easiest part of the day. She lived so close to where I was so we just met at an Ice Cream place and it was an easy swap :)

    ReplyDelete