Friday, May 29, 2009

What I did today....

So, now that Dustin is leaving tomorrow to Kansas for his job, I decided that I am going to try and write daily blogs to keep myself busy and my readers/stalkers bored. First off, Dustin's background check went through successfully, so he is officially starting work on Monday! Yay! 

This morning I woke up very cranky because I heard loud banging after having a migraine all night. So I woke up and took 2 migraine pills and now I am rather shaky....oops. At least my migraine is gone.  :) Then by mid-afternoon I figured it was time to take a shower for the day, so I showered while singing Christmas songs.....dont ask me why. 

All day, and for the last couple days, Dustin has been packing like a mad man and getting everything together. It is kinda weird to not be packing at the last moment. I like that he has been packing for days because it helps me better get used to the idea that he is leaving. I have tried to book the next couple of days for myself just to keep me preoccupied from the fact that he is gone. 

Later that day we decided to go on a date since we wont be together for the next couple of date nights, so we went to Chili's and then went and bought me a camera bag. I love my camera bag!! It was $60 and I nearly got it for half that price. YAY!! And it is so well made and a well trusted brand. 

The rest of the night we watched 30 rock and I tried not to cry too hard that Dustin is leaving. But I do want to thank everyone who has been so supportive! I love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment