Friday, May 22, 2009

My first photos with my new camera!!

For those who don't know, Dustin saved up to get me a professional camera for my birthday because I always talk about how I want to start doing photography again. So my camera finally came yesterday morning and I was ecstatic!! Unfortunately, I had work and school yesterday so I had to wait until 7 last night to play with it. So I dragged Dustin along to a park/amphitheater so I could take some pictures while he did his homework. So here are some of the pictures.....dont judge them because I have not held a professional camera since High School and I haven't read the manual to brush up on everything I have forgotten....so I am a little rusty. 

 




2 comments:

  1. Love the second from the bottom!
    How exciting for you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look great, you don't seem rusty to me! My favorite is the last one!

    ReplyDelete