Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sad day

This past Sunday I was sick and was not able to make it to church, and while I was gone I got released from being the second counselor in the Relief Society Presidency. This was a little bit of a shock because it happened so fast, but I knew it was coming. But today it hit me. Today was a normal day. Work and school were good. But today was the day I had to give my presidency binder up and passed the baton to the next second counselor. Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic for the new presidency and I think they will be great, but now I just don't know what to do with myself. I loved that calling. It was stressful at times but I loved it. I loved the girls in the presidency with me and I loved the girls in the ward. I just loved it all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment