Saturday, May 30, 2009

He's gone....

So last night was pretty rough. I was nervous/sad that Dustin was leaving so I got 2 hours of sleep but Dustin was luckily able to squeeze in 4 hours. We woke up, got ready, dropped off Dustin's time card at the law school and then headed off to the airport. We then parked at the wrong terminal and had to find Dustin's terminal but everything turned out fine....except for the 3 dollars I had to pay for parking there for less then an hour! Rip off! He made his plane on time which was good because he had less than a half hour layover before needing to get on his next flight!

I eventually made it home, and of course, on the first day Dustin leaves, there is a bug in my shower and on my towel!! To say the least, I was screaming. Gross. But I have to be honest, Dustin is not much better at killing insects than I am :) So for the rest of the day, my friend Danielle was sweet enough to occupy my time so we spent time learning about my new camera, looking at photos, sewing, and just having girl talk. So thanks Danielle for putting up with me for nearly 8 hours!! I feel like this day has been forever long....but good. I am hanging in there. I sure am excited to sleep tonight after I talk to my hubbie on webcam!! Yay technology! 

2 comments:

  1. Ohh ... I was going to text you last night to see how you are doing. PLEASE come down to hang out whenever you are bored. If I am here, chances are that I am bored too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love! That's so hard. But guess what?!?! Now you can play with us all the time! We like you over here at the Cartwright house.

    ReplyDelete