Thursday, May 7, 2009

PUPPIES!!


Okay, so I must confess, I have an obsession with puppies! Not all puppies though. I like baby beagles, labs, and huskies.....and those kinds of dogs. I don't like fluffy fur balls which in turn makes me a short haired fan. So my love for puppies, not dogs, but puppies has softened Dustin quite a bit. We passed the pet store today so of course I made Dustin stop. We went in and found a baby pek-a-chi, which is a mix of a Pekingse and a Chiwawa. Now we dont like either one of these dogs but we loved this little puppy. And by the time we left, which was almost an hour later, Dustin was wondering if we should move apartments so that we could buy this dog. I never thought those words would come out of his mouth. He did not grow up with dogs and is not a dog fan, but we both loved this short haired, 1 pound puppy. I have included a picture of what she kinda looked like! And for the purpose of this blog, we will call her Roxy.

2 comments:

  1. For the record, I was not "wondering if we should move apartments so that we could buy this dog." I was making a hypothetical offer to Meredith to ascertain her actual desire for a puppy. Just though you all should know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heavens, my heart is racing! I love Hers! I hope that for the both of us that you will be able to get her. I have yet to have the opportunity to have my husb fall in love with one that I desire. My vote is that you should move!

    ReplyDelete