Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dustin Paul Kelley


I am convinced, and know for a fact, that I have the most amazing husband anyone could ask for. He is the most loving, tender, (hott), understanding, patient, amazing man I could of ever married. As most of you know, my health has been in the toilet for almost a year now, and I have such a patient husband to put up with all my whining. He is so thoughtful all the time.....for example....he knows that I used to do professional photography and how I always talk about doing it again so for my birthday he bought me my first professional camera!!! What a sweetheart!! He has been secretly saving up for this big investment and I don't know of a sweeter thing. I guess I really just want the world to know that I love him more than I ever thought I could love another person. He is my everything! Don't know how I got on this tangent, must of been from watching him sleep. 

1 comment: