Tuesday, February 10, 2009

There is a first time for everything

So today, while sitting in my LDS Perspectives in Psychology class, I thought to myself "I wonder when the midterm is going to be for this class." So I checked my syllabus and realized that I have already missed the first exam and the second one opens tomorrow in the testing center! I wanted to die. I can't believe i missed/forgot about a test. I guess this was bound to happen some time in my college profession. So now, not only do I have to take the second exam but I have two others, a 7 page paper and a 3 page paper and tons of homework all within a weeks time. To make things a little more complicated, Dustin goes out of town next week and so I want to spend as much time with him as possible before he leave. This means that I will have little motivation to do all that I need to. I guess the break I am looking forward to is Valentine's Day this Saturday with my honey. Lets just hope I stay sane and have all my hair when Dustin returns back home. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heart! I am terrified at moments like that! My heart stops, everyone in the room is staring at me and it is only 1 million degrees in the room! ugh-I need to get out! I am pretty sure that is how you felt...right!? You will do what you need to do and be successful at it!
    Loves and hugs

    ReplyDelete