Friday, April 10, 2009

Taking the Dive...

At the end of every semester, all across the country, law students remove themselves from the world. For me, that time starts today. I am about to attend my last law school class for the semester. That means it is officially finals time. Normally this type of behavior would have started earlier in April; however, I was lucky enough to have a week off before my brutal week of finals. Although Meredith will also be busy with school, I encourage all of you to occupy some of her time so that she won't feel my absence too keenly.

Before I go underground, I will provide a short update. Meredith and I have decided (almost certainly) to remain at BYU for my third and final year. There was some talk about being a visiting student at KU; however, the balance shifted and it is now more advantageous to remain. As for summer plans, Meredith earned a full-tuition scholarship for the spring/summer terms and will take classes full time. This means that SHE WILL BE GRADUATING IN AUGUST (an interesting little tidbit for our stalkers)!!!!! As for me, I have an offer in Kansas City and am waiting for word on several more across the nation. As a result, I will probably not be in Utah for a portion of the summer. I will try to remember to post my final decision on jobs when it happens.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! I am so glad that you two are going to stay! I have been hoping for you to make the "right" decision. :)

    Meredith.. you smarty pants! Congrats on the scholarship! Are you two going to be apart all summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heart, this is wonderful news-well yes-all of it, you both are nearly done, you are staying and I fully support you being a hermit, as I have just come out of my cave and an now ready to function with society again...
    This means I may have more opportunities to see you two! Hooray!
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on finals, you guys!
    ~jsk

    ReplyDelete