Saturday, March 14, 2009

BRANDI COMES TO UTAH!

So Brandi and I have been apart for some time now but have tried our hardest to keep in touch via phone (and blog). Oh, and for those of you stalkers who don't know who Brandi is, she is my old roomie from Rexburg. Well, she was able to get tickets to the Draper Temple Open House today which means she had to leave little Idaho to come HERE! Yay! So I finally got to see one of my best friends today after a long face-to-face hiatus. (here we are)
So, once we did our little happy running in place dance, we went to the temple. It was beautiful, of course! What I really loved was having Brandi's sister Channing come through with us and randomly ask questions about the temple. I love inquiring minds :) Though my time with Brandi was short, it was much needed. I am so glad she was able to come down and I kinda miss her already. Here are just a few pics from our outing today. (Brandi and her sister Channing and then Brandi and her hubby Drew)




















So Dustin was unable to come because he had already made plans with his best friend Blaine, so after the temple I met up with them to eat. We ended up staying in the food area and talking for 3 hours. Fun times!

2 comments:

  1. You two are just darling. It was just lovely seeing you. Sorry for the miss-communication Dustin!

    Note to self...don't wear orange...at least until I get some sun on my face...and never wear that jacket again.

    Hugs and loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dustin! Holy Cow! It has been a long time. I somehow found your blog through my blog to Aaron and DeAndra and then to Scotty and so forth. Small world! Law school,eh? Sounds like things are going well for you and your cute wife. That's great! Congrats! -Audra "Rice" Baird

    ReplyDelete